Solving Roof Leaks with Liquid Coatings
- Liquid waterproof membranes have many advantages over traditional types of sheet & bitumen waterproofing - particularly within the restoration, repair & refurbishment sector.
- Liquid waterproofing will bond to nearly all roof surfaces & also to the e original deteriorated & leaking membrane system.
- This allows Liquid Applied Roofing to be installed over the existing roof surface without the cost of removal and disposal.
- This method saves time and avoids the cost of removal and also the environmental issues associated with membrane disposal.
- Spray application allows for a seamless coverage to bridge the transition between a new and existing roof.
Waterproofing Metal Roof - Repair & Coating
Video Case Study Below
Roof Waterproofing Contractor - Melbourne
Australian Certified Applicator
for Liquid Rubber Roof Waterproofing Systems
For years, Findlay-Evans Waterproofing have been looking for an alternative to the traditional bitumen/sheet/torch-on roofing waterproofing methods.
We looked at everything from cold applied rolls to EPDM, however it wasn't until we came across Liquid Applied Waterproofing that we knew this is the ultimate roof waterproofing membrane.
Find out more about Certified Applicator of Liquid Applied Waterproofing for roof membranes here: Roof Waterproofing
Paintable Roof Waterproof Membrane
Liquid Rubber can be used by the DIY waterproofing market as a sealant for metal, corrugated iron roof & sheds
Liquid Rubber roof paint is a flexible roof sealant that will providing a coating over roof joins & seams.
Find out more about Liquid rubber Roof Paint & Waterproofing Products HERE