ABOVE GROUND WATERPROOFING
Liquid Applied Membranes have extreme flexibility – this elastomeric capability allows the membrane to expand and contract with a building structure.
Flexibility provides the best waterproofing product for balcony, roof and above ground structures.
Liquid coatings are seamless, providing a continuous membrane that will strongly adhere to just about all balcony surfaces.
What can Liquid Rubber be used for:
BELOW GROUND WATERPROOFING
Liquid Rubber - Waterproof Coatings for Industrials
- Liquid Applied Membranes offer anti-rust properties and exceptional corrosion protection.
- Unlike many other protective coatings, Liquid Rubber can be applied directly over rusted metal.
- No Primer is required & Fast Rapid Application with up 800 sq/m per day.
- Environmentally Friendly. Safe for Work Environment, Site OHS Compliance & Workers, Handling.
- Instant-set seamless flexible membranes with the capabilities of chemical and abrasion resistance and also resistance to cracking, aging and de-lamination.
- Liquid Rubber provides protection to ferrous metal structures subjected to water and/or chemically aggressive environments.
- Chemical Processing Facilities
- Power & Treatment Plants
- Bridges & Tunnels
- Features & Exterior Paintin
WATER TANKS, BUNDS & CONTAINMENT MEMBRANES
Liquid Rubber can be used to repair many types of liquid containment – concrete, steel & metal.
Liquid Rubber cures to a high quality, protective membrane providing excellent protection for concrete surfaces from water penetration, salt or other chemical attack.
Seamless cold-spray applied membranes avoid the use of adhesives, heat welding and hot kettle mopping used for torch-on or older methods of waterproofing.
Liquid Rubber is suitable for safe applications even in confined spaces such as storage and processing tanks.