Liquid Rubber Waterproofing Products
SPRAY APPLIED WATERPROOF COATINGS
Liquid Rubber membranes are designed to solve the problems that cause sheet and roll -on membranes to fail.
- No seams – no joins to separate and leak.
- Extreme flexibility – moves with the structure.
- OHS Compliant for construction sites - no flames, fumes or heat.
- Withstands ponding water – does not deteriorate with age.
- UV, Salt and Chemical Resistant,.
- Fast Spray Applied – up to 1000 m/per day.
ADVANTAGES OF LIQUID APPLIED MEMBRANES
LIQUID RUBBER MEMBRANES
Liquid Rubber is spray applied seamlessly onto masonry, concrete, steel, metal.
Flexible and elastic so can move with substrate.
Unlike most coatings, can be applied on damp surfaces.
Installation is quick and cost effective.
Continuous membrane down to slab join.A liquid waterproof coating is a tough & robust membrane.