Roof Waterproofing Membranes
Waterproofing Systems - Concrete, Metal & Timber Roof
- Liquid Rubber is state-of-the-art new generation waterproof roof coatings.
- Liquid Rubber is UV Stable and, unlike other waterproofing products, can withstand "ponding" water.
- A liquid spray-on system that adheres to any substrate or surface – instantly creating a flexible waterproof barrier.
- Roofing waterproofing systems need to be robust, long life and flexible enough to expand and contract to withstand harsh conditions.
Video Case Study - Flat Concrete Roof - Remedial Waterproofing
Leaking Roof Repairs Using Waterproofing Membranes
Liquid Applied Membranes - Waterproofing System for Roof Repairs
- Commercial properties and industrial facilities deal with roof challenges from minor water leaks to major structural damage.
- Flat roofs - either concrete, metal or timber - face issues with water ponding due to little drainage and minimal fall.
- Older generation waterproofing products for roofs involved sheet and torch on systems.
- These roofing methods consist of layers of overlapping sheets with offsetting seams.
- Unfortunately these roof membranes often have issues with seams - which are areas of potential weakness for water leaks.
- Seam are seams - with time seams and overlaps will often separate or crack - causing water ingress.
- Liquid Applied Membranes provide a one coat, seamless monolithic waterproof membrane.
- Liquid Membranes are extremely flexible allowing movement with the normal cyclic thermal contraction and expansion of a roof surface.
Video Case Study - Concrete Roof Repairs & Waterproofing
Advantages of Seamless & Monolithic Membranes
The Ideal Waterproofing Solution for "busy" Roofs
- Liquid Systems provide a continuous, one coat water proof method.
- This is the roofing product of choice when with various obstacles on rooftops such as antennas, satellite dishes, solar panels etc.
- Liquid Applied Membranes are revolutionizing roof waterproofing repairs.
- Over 20 years of experience and expertise in the residential, commercial & industrial application of roofing systems.
- Roof repair and restoration with liquid waterproofing systems that can be installed on any flat roof or slightly pitched surface.