Concrete Waterproofing Membranes
Waterproof Coatings for Concrete Surfaces
Spray Applied Membranes
- Suitable for concrete slabs, tanks & confinement/storage areas.
- Ideal to waterproof/seal degraded concrete surfaces.
- SEAMLESS waterproofing system - no joins or seams.
- Spray applied in one continuous coat.
- EXTREME Flexibility - does not crack due to structural movement.
Waterproof Membrane with Flexibility - Coatings for Concrete Surfaces
Waterproof Coatings For Concrete - Liquid Spray Applied
- No fumes or VOCs - eco friendly.
- No seams - No joins to separate and leak
- Extreme flexibility
- No flames or heat - Spray applied
- Withstanding ponding water - Does not deteriorate with age
- No cracks - UV, salt and chemical resistant.
- Fast application - up to 1000m2 / per day
Spray Applied Waterproofing
Liquid coatings are spray applied in one continuous monolithic membrane.
Unlike conventional membranes that are rolled out in sheets, liquid membranes have no joins or seams as areas of potential weakness. No risk of water entering via seams.
Monolithic Waterproofing Membranes
Liquid systems are continuous monolithic membrane.
This capability offers an ideal waterproof coating for challenges when faced with various obstacles on old rooftops such as antennas, satellite dishes, solar panels etc.
You can easily seal cracks and coat around any obstacle, penetration - ideal for around roof services.
A fast curing, instant-set and single component waterproof membrane.
No primers, catalyst, flames or torches.
Ideal for confined spaces or environmental concerns.